||These retail stores work closely with us to maintain the best assortment of our most popular styles.
You'll find WonderWink products prominently displayed and easy to find in the locations marked with the BD icon.
Effective Date: June 24, 2020
- Contact Us.
- What We Collect And Process.
- How and Why We Use Your Personal Information.
- Sharing Your Personal Information.
- Protecting Your Personal Information.
- Your Choices.
- Cookies and Related technologies.
- Links to Other Websites.
- California Residents.
If you have questions about this Policy, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
In providing our Sites and Services, we collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you as an individual ("Personal Information"). What Personal Information we collect and process depends on how and why you interact with us.
We collect Personal Information that you choose to send to us or provide us. For example:
- We collect personal information when you communicate with us through our Sites, sign-up for a newsletter, or communicate with us via email or otherwise.
- We collect personal information when you use our Sites and Services, such as your contact information (e.g., name, home address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and employer name), payment card information, and account information (shipping address, order status, and order history).
- We collect personal information when you apply for an employment position with us, or after you are hired, including your name, contact information, employment or educational information.
We also collect information automatically when you browse our Sites, some of which could be considered personal information. The information we automatically collect includes your IP address, what areas of the websites you accessed, browsed, searched for, or used, time spent on our websites and other statistical information. We also collect information about your computer, device, network, and browsing session, including your operating system, browser type, computer or mobile device type (if used), the name of your Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within our websites, referring URL (i.e., the page from which you navigated to our websites), and other actions taken through use of our Sites and Services.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Provide and secure our Sites and Services;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage our Sites and Services, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend analyses;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity; and
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies.
If you provide us with your Personal Information as part of our hiring or employment process, we may use it to evaluate your application, contact you, administer benefits to you, or for other employment-related purposes. If you have visited one of our online "Careers" pages, we may also use your information to send you targeted communications about job opportunities.
- With our service providers that we employ to assist in the hiring process or to help us provide our Sites and Services (such as service fulfillment; communications; form processing; website management and hosting; information technology and security; email delivery; advertisement; legal; and auditing);
- With appropriate authorities if we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss, including to protect against fraud or credit risk, if instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity (such as: in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities; where we believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities; or where we are bound by contract or law to enable a network partner to comply with applicable laws);
- With necessary third parties in connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of our assets or functions where personal information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
While no one can guarantee your Personal Information is completely secure at all times, we use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the Personal Information we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality and integrity, and give us appropriate access to your data. For instance, particularly sensitive data is protected by SSL encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our Sites. To protect any data you store on our servers, we regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks and we use a tier-one secured-access data center. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Please note that emails you send to us through our websites are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
If you sent us Personal Information, you may update it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails or by contacting us.
As noted above, we collect information about the device you are using through cookies and related technologies. We use these technologies when you interact with our websites to improve the quality of our Sites and Services, store user preferences, track user trends, and provide relevant advertising to you on occasion. In order for these technologies to work, third parties collect and/or receive information from our websites and elsewhere on the internet. These third parties typically collect information in the aggregate and in a way that does not personally identify you. As explained in "Links To Other Websites," we do not control all of the information collected by such third parties in connection with our websites, and they do not process all such data on our behalf. You may opt-out of some of these technologies, but if you do, the functionality of our Sites and Services and our website may be impacted.
A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information which a server may download to your computer, mobile, or tablet when you visit a website or use an app. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things, such as letting you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you have given, and helping us to identify ways to improve your overall site experience. Some cookies are used to measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit. Others are required to access some or all of our websites and are necessary to improve the performance of our Services and to enhance your overall user experience. Among other cookies, we use Google Analytics. You can learn more about how those cookies work by visiting "How Google Uses Data When You Use Our Partners' Sites or Apps," located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
In addition to cookies, we may use "pixel tags," including Facebook Pixels. Pixel tags are small graphic files that allow us to provide measurement services and target ads. A pixel tag can collect event information such as the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears, the time the page containing the pixel tag was viewed, the type of browser that fetched the pixel tag, and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server. A pixel tag can also collect your contact information, such as your email address. We use Facebook Pixels on our www.superiorgroupofcompanies.com website in particular to remarket job postings to you after you visit our online Careers page. You can read more about Facebook Pixels at www.facebook.com/business/good-questions, and you can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by going here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
"Do Not Track" Signals
We do not process or respond to web browsers' "do not track" signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit our websites. To find out more about "do not track," please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Our websites also contains links to third party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our websites and to read the privacy statements of those websites for more information.
Our Sites and Services are directed at adults. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 16, please contact us.